Friday, August 29, 2008

Six Flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures can be find here.

A really really fantastic and crazy place to visit and a place full of screaming and . They introduce a new roller coaster, X2. So crazy... We took this first. When boarded, I felt even a little exited. But when we started, first, I felt I was falling into to hell, then, suddenly, flying into the heaven again. In one word, my soul seemed to flee away from my body. The only thing I can did was screaming, screaming, and screaming ... But I have to say, it's really really exciting and worthy of taking. After X2, we immediately took the Viper, which, I thought, maybe is the first roller coaster in six flags, because it is a classic one. After the extreme X2, Viper was nothing to us. So easy, haha ~~~ Then we also took Déjà Vu, Tatsu and Goliath. Below are their specific features:

X2: backward sitting, but seats are on the wings
Viper: Classic, sitting in the carts
Déjà Vu: forward standing
Tatsu: prostrating, flying like a bird
Goliath: forward sitting, highest roller coaster

Of course, we also took others, such as tidal waves.

In a word, we really had a lot of fun there.

Tips: the food inside 6 flags is terrible and expensive. So I will suggest bringing your food.

No comments: