Monday, August 25, 2008

Freeway-drive and Belt-fish

On Friday, I drove on the freeway for the 1st time. The  process was the following: One of my friends slept in my apt at the night before he went to China. For his convenience, I gave him the key to my apt, and he promised to gave the key to the person who drove him to the airport. But in the end, he forgot to give the key back. So he called me, and told me that he would leave the key at the counter of the airline. So the aftermath was, I had to fetch it. Everybody was busy at that time, so I decided to drive there by myself. At the beginning on the freeway, I was indeed a little nervous, and a little excited  as well. Then gradually, when I got used to the speed on the freeway, it was totally fine. So my first freeway drive was not bad. I survived it.

The second thing is I cooked belt-fish for the first time yesterday. It looked nice, but not tasted good. I have to practice more. Below are the picture and the recipe. 



糖醋带鱼 
原料:带鱼500克,葱丝、姜丝、蒜片共20克,酱油2汤匙,醋2茶匙,绍酒1茶匙,糖1茶匙,花椒油1茶匙,鲜汤适量。 
制作: 
1、将带鱼去头、尾、内脏,洗净,剁成5公分左右的段,用盐略腌。 
2、锅中多放些油烧热,下带鱼段炸熟,两面呈金黄色时出锅,沥干油待用。 
3、锅中留底油,下葱丝、姜丝、蒜片煸炒,放入炸好的带鱼,烹入绍酒、醋、酱油,加少许汤,放糖,入味后淋花椒油,炒匀即成。 
注意事项: 花椒油可自制,在炒锅中加油,用文火炸花椒,出香味时断火,撇去花椒粒即成;鲜汤可用鸡粉加水代替。

No comments: